Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Survey Results

Here is the feedback that I have received of 11 people who have answered my magazines survey. I have chosen 5 questions which I think are most useful for my magazine.
What types of magazines are you interested in?
80% have chosen Fashion as being the magazine they are most interested in.


How much would you pay for a magazine?
45.4% of the audience would either pay £1-2 or £2-3 on a magazine whereas only 18.2% would pay £3-4. From these results, I have an idea of what would be the most appropriate price for my magazine. 
How often would you like the magazine to be published?
The most popular answer came to 45.5% which was 'once a month'
What freebies woyuld you like to receive in the magazine?
This question received mixed responses but with 63.6% each , nail polish and make up were the most popular.
Who would you prefer to see on the cover of a fashion magazine?
90.9% have answered 'a celebrity' ;10 people out of 11 responded that they'd prefer to see a celebrity on the front cover, this is a very important factor for my new magazine as this clearly shows that my magazine would be more sucesful if i had a celebrity on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment